Chelsea Handler To Play Victoria Justice's Mom In Josh Schwartz Comedy 'Fun Size' (Exclusive)
Paramount Pictures is in negotiations with the "Chelsea Lately" host to join the teen comedy.
Late-night host and comedienne Chelsea Handler is in negotiations to join the cast of Fun Size, Paramount’s teen comedy starring Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice. The pic is serving as the directorial debut of TV creator Josh Schwartz.
Handler will play the mother of a sarcastic teenage girl (Justice) who is forced to take her little brother trick-or-treating on Halloween, then loses him and must find him before their mother finds out.
Colbert Report scribe Max Werner wrote the script.
Schwartz is producing with his Fake Empire partner Stephanie Savage as well as Anonymous Content’s Bard Dorros and David Kanter.
The project is shooting in and around Cleveland, Ohio.
CAA-repped Handler has been slowly making moves into the feature world. She recently appeared in Universal’s CG/live-action hybrid Hop and has This Means War, McG’s Reese Witherspoon/Chris Pine/Tom Hardy romantic action comedy, in the can.
Paramount had no comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram