Chelsea Handler Joins Victoria Justice in 'Fun Size' Trailer (Video)
The duo play mother and daughter in the family-friendly comedy, due out in October.
Chelsea Handler is going family-friendly with her next project, Paramount and Nickeloeon’s teen comedy Fun Size.
The film stars Victoria Justice as Handler’s sassy daughter Wren, who is tasked with chaperoning her young brother on a tick or treating venture while her mother attends a Halloween party with her much younger beau. Suburgatory’s Jane Levy stars as April, the outspoken and witty best friend, while Johnny Knoxville also has a role.
Josh Schwartz makes his directorial debut with Fun Size after previously producing Hart of Dixie, Gossip Girl, Chuck, The O.C. and, currently in production, Sex and the City prequel The Carrie Diaries.
Watch the first trailer for Fun Size above. The Halloween-themed pic opens nationwide on October 26.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR