Chelsea Handler Joins Victoria Justice in 'Fun Size' Trailer (Video)
The duo play mother and daughter in the family-friendly comedy, due out in October.
Chelsea Handler is going family-friendly with her next project, Paramount and Nickeloeon’s teen comedy Fun Size.
The film stars Victoria Justice as Handler’s sassy daughter Wren, who is tasked with chaperoning her young brother on a tick or treating venture while her mother attends a Halloween party with her much younger beau. Suburgatory’s Jane Levy stars as April, the outspoken and witty best friend, while Johnny Knoxville also has a role.
Josh Schwartz makes his directorial debut with Fun Size after previously producing Hart of Dixie, Gossip Girl, Chuck, The O.C. and, currently in production, Sex and the City prequel The Carrie Diaries.
Watch the first trailer for Fun Size above. The Halloween-themed pic opens nationwide on October 26.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack