Cher, Kathy Griffin Slam Mitt Romney as 'Anti-Women' in PSA (Video)
The women express concern over Senate candidates Richard Mourdock and Todd Akin, and say GOP vp nominee Paul Ryan looks like "Dracula."
The video, "Don't Let Mitt Turn Back Time on Women's Rights," features footage of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney stumping for Richard Mourdock, the U.S. Senate candidate who came under fire for saying pregnancies resulting from rape were part of God’s plan.
“Romney and his buddies are trying to turn back time on women’s rights,” Griffin says.
The video focuses on defeating Mourdock and embattled Senate candidate Todd Akin, who said in August that women’s bodies could prevent pregnancy in instances of “legitimate rape.”
“There’s a lot at stake for women and people who like and respect women,” Cher says. She calls GOP candidates' abortion policy "sick stuff," and also refers to Republican vp nominee Paul Ryan as “the guy who looks like Dracula."
Cher, a staunch supporter of President Obama, has been known for speaking out about politics over Twitter. She was found to be the fifth least credible political celebrity by a THR poll released this week.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR