Cheryl Cole Sent Flowers to Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger (Photo)
No hard feelings: the 'X Factor' judges both received a giant pink-themed bouquet from their former panel-mate at the start of New Jersey auditions, while L.A. Reid got a fruit basket.
Cheryl Cole's relationship with Simon Cowell may need some mending, but there are no hard feelings between the ousted U.S. X Factor judge and the show's three remaining panelists.
Paula Abdul and host-turned-replacement Nicole Scherzinger both received flowers from Cole at the start of X Factor auditions in New Jersey on June 8. Abdul tweeted a photo of the giant bouquet of pink and yellow begonias and lilies, seen here. "Gorgeous flowers from a gorgeous girl," Abdul wrote. "Sweet friend... love you #Chezza thank you so much!"
Prior to Cole's dismissal, there were reports that she and Abdul lacked chemistry and weren't "getting on." A source close to Cole tells THR they "got along great" and that Abdul was "nothing but supportive and kind to Cheryl."
Judge L.A. Reid also got a gift from Cole: a fruit basket. But it appears Cowell was left out in the cold.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR