Cheyenne Jackson joins 'Canvas'
NEW YORK -- "Xanadu" Broadway star Cheyenne Jackson is joining Scott Thompson, John Paul Pitoc, Gedde Watanabe, Matthew Montgomery and New York nightlife personalities in the bohemian drama "Shifting the Canvas."
Openly gay actor Jackson will play Jens, a straight financial exec who works with a fellow Wall Streeter coming to terms with his sexuality. Chuck Griffith's film also delves into the relationships between a group of artists living in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn.
Photographer David LaChapelle's transsexual muse Amanda Lepore and gay rapper Cazwell ("All Over Your Face") also appear in the feature, set to begin shooting June 1. Griffith's Roaring Leo Prods. is producing.
Jackson ("United 93") is repped by Innovative and Benderspink.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR