Chicago Bulls Player Fails to Show Up for 'The Good Wife' Cameo
Derrick Rose did not give producers any explanation for his no-show.
NBA star Derrick Rose, who plays for the Chicago Bulls, did not show up on the set of CBS' hit drama The Good Wife on Tuesday, sources confirm to THR.
The New York Post had reported that the Bulls point guard agreed to shoot a cameo on the Julianna Margulies-starrer, but apparently refused to leave his home in Chicago. The hourlong drama is set in the Windy City, but shoots in the Big Apple.
According to the report, Rose did not give The Good Wife producers any explanation for failing to show up. Producers had already booked a flight for him to New York.
Rose and the Bulls were victorious over the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday. Tuesday was the team's night off.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR