Dick Wolf's new show hardly rewrites the script for procedurals but might be NBC's brightest hope.
Dick Wolf was not looking to rewrite the playbook when he shepherded Chicago Fire to the small screen. That's not what he does. He pounds stories into workmanlike form then wants them to run a strong 45 minutes and come back next week to do it again.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR