EXCLUSIVE: Chilean Miners Bringing Big Pitch To Hollywood
Chile-based attorney Guillermo Carey says the 33 men are forming corporation and could seek a single book, film deal with one media company.
The Chilean miners are going Hollywood.
Reps for the 33 mine workers rescued in October are putting the finishing touches on a unique pitch to sell rights to the dramatic saga that captured global attention. The miners have hired a team of lawyers who are finalizing a corporation that will collectively own book and movie rights to each miner’s story, positioning the group to potentially sell the whole package to a single media company for a lump sum.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR