China's Tencent Looks Set to Enter Online Video Market
The company's massive user base could support a rival to sites Tudou and Youku.
Tencent, China’s leading instant messaging provider and one of the world’s largest online communities, is widely expected to launch a video website in April on the heels of the 56.2% jump in annual net profit the Hong Kong-listed company reported on Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR