China's 'What Women Want' Remake to Get Day-and-Date U.S. Release
China Lion will also distribute Chen Daming's film to cinemas in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
BEIJING -- The Mandarin-language remake of What Women Want, starring Andy Lau and Gong Li, will open at select North American theaters day-and-date with its China premiere on Feb. 3, the first day of the Lunar New Year, distributor China Lion said on Friday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR