A chip off the ol' iceberg?
'Avatar' run-up recalls another Cameron-captained ship
James Cameron has raised the curtain a bit on "Avatar," his 3D journey into the future of filmmaking. The first public look at footage from his upcoming sci-fi adventure was decked out in the latest techno trappings: an online trailer, offered in HD, and 16 minutes of footage on 3D Imax screens. Inevitably, they were met by a chorus of tweets and Facebook status updates offering instant rushes to judgment.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR