Chloe Sevigny Joins Amanda Seyfried in 'Lovelace'
The day after Demi Moore exited the role of Gloria Steinem, Sevigny signs on to play a feminist journalist.
Chloë Sevigny has joined the cast of Lovelace, the biopic of one of the most famous adult film actresses of all time, Linda Lovelace.
The casting comes a day after Demi Moore dropped out of the film due to her “seeking professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health,” according to her reps.
Lovelace sees Amanda Seyfried as the woman who starred in one of the most famous pornographic movies of all time, Deep Throat. The ensemble cast includes Peter Sarsgaard, Hank Azaria, Adam Brody, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth, Sharon Stone, Juno Temple, Debi Mazar, Wes Bentley,Romeo Brown, Robert Patrick, Eric Roberts. James Franco is making a cameo as Playboy founder Hugh Hefner.
Sevigny will play a feminist journalist on freelance assignment for a men's magazine to find out who the real Linda Lovelace is.
The production began shooting in Los Angeles on December 20, 2011 with Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman behind the camera.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR