Chloe Sevigny and Michael C. Hall Team Up with Kiehl’s for a Good Cause
The actors designed labels for the brand’s Rare Earth Collection to benefit Waterkeeper Alliance.
Earth Day isn’t until April 22, but Kiehl’s is already doing its part to raise eco-awareness. The beauty brand, which is a favorite of celebs such as Julianne Moore and Entourage’s Adrian Genier (both have appeared in Kiehl’s ads), unveiled a special limited-edition of its Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque with labels designed by Chloe Sevigny (HBO’s Big Love) and Michael C. Hall (Showtime’s Dexter).
Kiehl’s will donate 100% of net proceeds of the water-inspired designs to the Waterkeeper Alliance (an organization that works to protect waterways around the world from pollution). The goal is to raise $100,000 for the cause.
The $23 cleansing mask—which will serve double duty for healthy skin and a healthy planet—is made with fair-trade Amazonian White Clay that helps eliminate impurities from the skin. It is available in Kiehl's stores and at Kiehls.com now.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR