'Chopped' Creator Dave Noll Named Chief Creative Officer at Shine America's Ardaban
The New York-based executive will oversee all creative affairs and format development at the new label.
Veteran format creator and executive producer Dave Noll has been named chief creative officer at Shine America's new label Ardaban.
New York-based Noll is the creator and executive producer behind the global TV franchise Chopped, which includes the series Chopped All-Stars, Chopped Champions and Chopped Grillmasters. Noll’s other formats include Winsanity, Momentum, No Kitchen Required, Rocco’s Dinner Party and You vs.
In his new position, Noll will oversee all creative affairs and format development for Ardaban. Initially launched in the spring, Ardaban’s output is exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International.
“Dave has been and always will be a student of television," Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior said. "His knowledge and expertise in the global formats arena are unparalleled by anyone I’ve ever worked with.
Added Noll: "Our goal is to create for the global market and our projects must be universal, format-able and worldwide-able. They will be big, family entertainment -- the type of show where we can make 30 versions of it around the world.”
Noll joins Ardaban from IAC’s TV production entity Notional, where he most recently was president. Before that, he was a freelance producer and helped create City Lights Television and City Lights Digital.
He began his career at Viacom, where he rose through the production ranks at VH1.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws