Chris Brown Concerts Canceled in Canada
A decision was made in light of his recent personal and health-related problems.
The promoter of four Chris Brown concerts in Canada scheduled this summer says the events have been canceled.
Stephen Tobin, owner of Drop Entertainment Group, said Monday that the decision was made after consulting with Brown and in light of his recent personal and health-related issues.
The R&B star had his probation reinstated Friday after he was involved in an alleged hit-and-run accident.
Brown also suffered a seizure earlier this month.
Brown's publicist, Nicole Perna, said the Grammy-winning performer regrets that he won't be able to perform.
Brown has been dealing with legal problems since 2009, when he was arrested for assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna and was first placed on probation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR