Chris Brown-Drake Brawl Day 6: Victim Blames Injuries on Drake, Threatens to Sue (Report)
A fourth woman has come forward claiming to have been injured during the melee at a New York nightclub.
Yet another victim of the Chris Brown-Drake club brawl has come forward, and this one is threatening to sue Drake, blaming the rapper for the fight at SoHo nightclub W.i.P. last week.
According to TMZ, Vladimira Brace claims she suffered a spinal injury during the June 13 melee. The site reports that she has hired an attorney and is threatening to sue Drake.
"Your client instigated a brawl with Mr. Chris Brown," her attorney, Allan Friedman, reportedly told Drake's reps in a letter. "[Drake's] actions were reckless and negligent in inflaming a violent mob."
Friedman claims that his client "personally observed several members of [Drake's] entourage throwing bottles of champagne with reckless and criminal disregard of the well-being of the innocent bystanders."
The attorney added that Drake has a "well-documented history" of making abusive and vulgar remarks against women.
Sources close to Drake told TMZ that the allegations are "laughable."
Brace is the fourth woman to come forward claiming injuries as a result of the melee. Her allegations come a day after rapper Meek Mill slammed claims made by musician Kenneth "K-Mac" McCray that Drake instigated the fight by throwing a bottle at Brown.
Brown on Thursday tweeted a photo of a chin injury he sustained, which he insinuated came during an altercation with Drake's entourage. Drake has denied any such wrongdoing in the incident, which the Associated Press reports left at least eight people injured.
Reportedly, the feud began over singer Rihanna, who shares a romantic history with both men.
This past weekend, W.i.P. was shut down for code violations, and Drake briefly addressed the brawl at a scheduled gig Saturday at Jones Beach.
Meanwhile, Drake on Tuesday released the video for "No Lie," a collaboration with 2 Chainz that has sparked speculation that the song references Rihanna with the lyrics: "Aww that look like what’s her name, chances are it’s whats her name. Chances are if she was actin up then I f—ked her once and never f—ked again. She could have a Grammy, I still treat her ass like a nominee. Just need to know what that p—sy like so one time is fine with me."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack