Chris Brown Hints at Rihanna Romance in Confessional Clip (Video)
"Is there such a thing as loving two people?" Breezy asks himself in new video.
Who is the real Chris Brown? Perhaps he's a man with just too much love to hold inside one single human heart. Such is the sentiment Breezy expresses in a new video, posted on his Twitter page early on Friday, Oct. 5, that suggests that the R&B star simply cannot decide between his (now ex-)girlfriend Karrueche Tran and his former flame, Rihanna.
"Y'all don't get the real Chris Brown, so I like to just be honest. I'm stressed out!" Brown tells the camera in between poetic shots of the singer sitting on the floor and wiping his brow after another tough day. Then, from the backseat of a moving car, he reflects on his love triangle currently making headlines without ever mentioning either female by name. "When you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it's kind of difficult," he declares.
Brown continues, "Is there such thing as loving two people? I don't know if that's possible, but for me, I feel like that… and I'm not trying to hurt either/or."
The confessional comes a little over 24 hours after Brown and Rihanna were spotted together at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn for Jay-Z's concert on Wednesday night. Hours later, Brown announced to several news outlets that he had decided to break up with Tran in order to "be single" and focus on his career. "I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna," he said.
Soon after Brown's video was posted, both ladies responded on Twitter. "Wtf is going on? All I'm saying is.. You don't mess with people's genuine feelings. You just don't!" Tran wrote. Meanwhile, Rihanna posted, "Ain't nobody bidness….. But mine and my baby!"
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills