Chris Brown Performs on 'Dancing With the Stars' (Video)
The singer reportedly pretaped two songs for Tuesday's show without addressing his recent "Good Morning America" outburst.
Chris Brown performed on Tuesday night's Dancing With the Stars without addressing his recent outburst on the set of the network's Good Morning America.
The singer, who last week trashed his dressing room after a GMA interview in which Robin Roberts asked him about assaulting Rihanna, pretaped the two songs he performed on DWTS, according to Entertainment Weekly.
DWTS cast members had mixed feelings about his appearing on the show.
Dancing pro Cheryl Burke, who has said she is a victim of domestic violence, isn't a fan of the singer.
"As a victim of domestic violence, I don't agree with him coming on the show, but it's out of my control," Burke told Extra.
Meanwhile, celebrity contestant Wendy Williams was on the other end of the spectrum.
"I can't wait, I can't wait! What's gonna happen?" she told Extra before the show started.
On Monday, DWTS host Tom Bergeron said he wasn't exactly eager to talk to Brown.
"I did tell the producers it may be to their advantage to not have me interview him," Bergeron said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, "because my natural tendency would be to say something. So, don't put me in a position where you are asking me not to say something, because I really won't do that."
Brown later apologized for the outburst, saying on BET's 106 & Park that he was "disappointed in the way I acted."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack