Chris Brown's Private Jet Makes Emergency Landing (Report)
The flight was eight minutes old when "a lot of smoke" began filling the plane.
Chris Brown was aboard a private jet on Monday when the cockpit filled with smoke, forcing the Gulfstream 3 to make an emergency landing.
According to a TMZ source, Brown's flight from Burbank, Calif. to Teterboro, NJ was about eight minutes old when "a lot of smoke" began filling the plane.
The pilot turned the plane around and landed back at the Burbank airport, where Brown promptly caught another flight to New York City.
The delay thwarted his plan to attend the Met Gala, but he did make it to the "PUNK: Chaos To Couture" after-party with a new friend.
Earlier, Brown got on the phone with an Australian radio show and confirmed he and Rihanna have returned to "off-again" status.
"I'm always gunna love that person," he told the Kyle and Jackie O Show. "I can't be focused on wife-ing someone that young. I need to be the best Chris Brown I can be."
He also wrote this:
Sometime loving someone is too much! So loving from a distance will help everyone grow! Be blessed. Live ya life!
— Chris Brown(@chrisbrown) May 7, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR