'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison and Wife Separate
Harrison and wife Gwen have been married for 18 years.
Chris Harrison helps men and women look for their soul mates on ABC’s The Bachelor, but it looks like his own relationship is coming to an end.
The host announced that he and wife Gwen are separating after 18 years of marriage. Harrison’s rep confirmed the news to The Hollywood Reporter.
"Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children,” the couple said in a statement.
Harrison and his wife have two children together, ages 9 and 7. Harrison, 40, and Gwen live in Southern California.
Harrison, who has been hosting The Bachelor since 2002, will appear again as host on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette starring Emily Maynard on May 14. Earlier this year, he took a turn as a guest co-host on Live! With Kelly. He also hosted the Miss America Pageant for the second year in a row in January 2012.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR