Chris Jericho Voted Off 'Dancing'
Six celebrities remain after Tuesday night's episode.
It's time for Chris Jericho to hang up his dancing shoes.
The professional wrestler was eliminated from ABC's Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
He and his professional dancing partner, Cheryl Burke, had danced the tango to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" on Monday's "guilty pleasures"-themed episode. They earned 22 points out of 30 for their performance, putting them in last place out of seven pairs. Read a recap here.
The celebrity contestants still remaining are Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley, Romeo and Kendra Wilkinson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR