Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges Joins 'New Year's Eve' (Exclusive)
The actor-musician will play a NYPD officer in the ensemble dramedy.
Chris "Ludacris" Bridges has been cast in New Year's Eve, New Line's all-star ensemble dramedy currently shooting in New York under the direction of Garry Marshall.
The movie tells intertwining stories of a group of New Yorkers as they navigate their way through bittersweet drama and romance over the course of New Year's Eve.
The cast ranges from Halle Berry and Jessica Biel to Hilary Swank and Sofia Vergara.
Bridges plays a NYPD cop who is working with the director of the Times Square festivities (Swank).
Bridges, repped by CAA, has had a busy winter-spring. He appeared in the recent Ivan Reitman romantic comedy No Strings Attached and in Justin Bieber: Never Say Never as himself. He also shows up in Fast Five, the fifth installment of Universal's Fast and the Furious franchise.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR