Chris Noth to Narrate Canadian Crime Series for Investigation Discovery U.S.
"The Good Wife" star will lend his voice to "I Didn't Do It," an investigative show about the impact of wrongful convictions on the innocent and the judicial system.
TORONTO – The Good Wife’s Chris Noth will narrate a Canadian cable crime series about wrongful convictions for Investigation Discovery U.S.
Noth will lend his voice to the first six one hours of I Didn’t Do It from indie producer Lively Media, which will also air north of the border on Discovery Canada.
The crime series uses reenactments and interviews with the accused, investigating officers, jurors and prosecuting attorneys to evoke the impact of wrongful convictions, on the innocent and the wider judicial system.
And each episode touches on the search for the real perpetrator behind a crime.
Besides CBS’ The Good Wife, Noth also co-starred in the BBC series Titanic: Blood and Steel, as well as Lovelace, a bio-pic based on Linda Lovelace, opposite Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game