Chris Pine Closes Deal for 'Horrible Bosses 2'
New Line was aiming to have Pine and Christoph Waltz play a son-father duo but Waltz passed.
Chris Pine has closed a deal to play one of the horrible bosses in Horrible Bosses 2, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Sean Anders and John Morris, hot off of penning New Line’s surprise comedy hit We’re the Millers, are directing the comedy.
Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jamie Foxx are set to reprise their roles in the workplace comedy.
New Line is in the process of finding the titular bosses right now. It was hoping that Pine and Christoph Waltz would play a son-father duo but Waltz passed.
Pine is in between action franchises: He is coming off of Star Trek Into Darkness and next has Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit opening Dec. 25.
He is repped by CAA and John Carrabino Management.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR