Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Are Having a Baby
It will be the first child for the couple, THR confirms.
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are expecting their first child together, Faris' rep confirms to THR.
The couple tied the knot in July 2009, opting for a small destination wedding in Bali.
They certainly make a goofy, good-humored pair: Pratt regularly steals scenes on NBC's Parks and Recreation as lovable dimbulb Andy, while Faris has carved a presence as one of Hollywood's funniest leading ladies as the star of comedies such as House Bunny.
Pratt can do drama, too: he starred as a baseball player in need of a second chance in Brad Pitt's Moneyball, and will soon be seen on the big screen in Kathryn Bigelow's much-hyped action thriller Zero Dark Thirty, about the hunt for Osama Bin Laden. He also stars alongside Jason Segel and Emily Blunt in The Five-Year Engagement.
As for Faris, she co-stars with Sacha Baron Cohen in The Dictator, which opens Wednesday. She is now shooting the Working Title project I Give It a Year in London with Simon Baker and Rose Byrne.
People.com first reported the Pratt-Faris baby news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR