Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Are Having a Baby
It will be the first child for the couple, THR confirms.
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are expecting their first child together, Faris' rep confirms to THR.
The couple tied the knot in July 2009, opting for a small destination wedding in Bali.
They certainly make a goofy, good-humored pair: Pratt regularly steals scenes on NBC's Parks and Recreation as lovable dimbulb Andy, while Faris has carved a presence as one of Hollywood's funniest leading ladies as the star of comedies such as House Bunny.
Pratt can do drama, too: he starred as a baseball player in need of a second chance in Brad Pitt's Moneyball, and will soon be seen on the big screen in Kathryn Bigelow's much-hyped action thriller Zero Dark Thirty, about the hunt for Osama Bin Laden. He also stars alongside Jason Segel and Emily Blunt in The Five-Year Engagement.
As for Faris, she co-stars with Sacha Baron Cohen in The Dictator, which opens Wednesday. She is now shooting the Working Title project I Give It a Year in London with Simon Baker and Rose Byrne.
People.com first reported the Pratt-Faris baby news.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Nurse Jackie" Is At Its Most Dramatic This Season
- Non-Newtonian Fluids Rock Out As Stars Of Jack White's New Music Video
- Dave Attell's 'Road Work' & 'Comedy Underground' Bring His Raw, Unfiltered Style Back To TV
- James Cameron: The Scripts For All Three 'Avatar' Sequels Are Almost Done, Plus More Reddit AMA Highlights