Chris Pratt as You've Never Seen Him Before: Ripped (Photo)
The happily pudgy "Parks and Recreation" star had to get into great shape for his part in "Zero Dark Thirty" -- and he showed the results on "Conan."
Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on a lean and muscle-bound Chris Pratt.
As bumbling Andy Dwyer on NBC's Parks and Recreation, the lovable actor proudly carries around a few extra pounds.
But Pratt had to shed them quickly in order to play a member of SEAL Team Six, the elite group of Navy counterterrorism specialists that took down Osama bin Laden, in the awards contender Zero Dark Thirty, which opens Dec. 19.
Showing before-and-after pictures to Conan O'Brien on Monday's Conan, Pratt earned applause and wolf whistles as he posed in a mirror with his new physique; then they cut to a picture of Pratt 60 pounds heavier -- weight gained for his part in The Delivery Man, an indie comedy feature in which he plays the sperm-donor father to hundreds of kids who want to meet him.
He'll probably have his admirers either way.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s