Chris Pratt, Rhys Ifans Join 'Five-Year Engagement'
The Universal comedy, produced by Judd Apatow, also stars Jason Segel and Emily Blunt.
Chris Pratt, who appears in NBC’s Parks and Recreation, and British actor Rhys Ifans are joining the cast of Universal’s Judd Apatow-produced comedy Five-Year Engagement.
Jason Segel and Emily Blunt are starring in the pic, which will be directed by Nicholas Stoller, and follows the ups and downs of a man's five-year engagement to his fiancee.
Alison Brie (Community) is co-starring in the movie.
Segel and Stoller wrote the screenplay. Stoller and Rodney Rothman are producing with Apatow, while Segel executive produces.
Pratt, who appears in Take Me Home Tonight, opening Friday, is repped by CAA and Mosaic.
Ifans broke through as Hugh Grant’s flatmate in Notting Hill. He recently played Xenophilius Lovegood in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and is now shooting The Amazing Spider-Man, where he plays the villain.
Ifans is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR