Chris Wallace Re-signs with Fox News
Deal keeps Washington anchor at network through 2012 election and beyond.
Washington anchor Chris Wallace has signed a new multi-year deal with Fox News Channel, the network announced Tuesday.
Wallace anchors public affairs program Fox News Sunday, which airs on the Fox broadcast network and reruns on FNC. He also appears across Fox News programs. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"Chris is a consummate journalist who is renowned in the industry for his hard-hitting interviews," Fox News senior VP Michael Clemente said in a statement.
Added Wallace: "I am delighted to know where I'm going to be sending my Sunday mornings for the next few years and to be part of an outstanding Fox News team covering the changing balance of power in Washington, the 2012 Presidential election and beyond."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR