Christian Madsen to Star in Indie 'Prism' (Exclusive)
The son of actor Michael Madsen will play a young man who helps his estranged father put his life back together.
Christian Madsen will star in the indie film Prism, which chronicles a strained father-son reunion.
Madsen will star as a young man who reunites with his estranged father 15 years after he disappeared. After discovering that his dad is suffering from amnesia, he sets out on a mission to put back the pieces of his father's life.
The project was written by Brendan Rooney and Cal Robertson, and Robertson will also direct. The film is in production on the East Coast.
Madsen, the son of actor Michael Madsen, has several projects coming up. He'll appear in the highly anticipated YA film Divergent with Shailene Woodley and Theo James. He'll also be seen in Gia Coppola's Palo Alto starring James Franco and Emma Roberts and the indie Jack Squared with Elias Koteas.
He's repped by Creative Partners Group.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche