Christie Brinkley to Star in Chicago on Broadway
She'll play Roxie Hart for 11 weeks beginning April 4.
Christie Brinkley is coming to Broadway.
She'll play Roxie Hart in Chicago for 11 weeks, beginning April 4 at the Ambassador Theater in New York, USA Today reports.
Her last turn as an actress was in a 2009 episode of Ugly Betty.
Brooke Shields, Bebe Neuwirth, Ashlee Simpson, Michelle Williams and Melanie Griffith are among the actresses who have played the role in the show’s 15-year run.
In 2002, Renee Zellweger was nominated for an Oscar for the role.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR