Christina Aguilera Gets Engaged
The diva's longtime boyfriend Matt Rutler popped the question on Valentine's Day.
Christina Aguilera has a sparkly new accessory -- an engagement ring.
The singer took to Twitter Friday to announce she and longtime boyfriend Matt Rutler had made plans to tie the knot. She also posted a picture of of the couple holding hands, her ring on display.
The pair met on the set of Aguilera's 2010 film Burlesque, where Rutler was working as a production assistant. He's also worked on films such as The Social Network and The Town, according to his IMDB page.
The marriage will be the second for Aguilera. She was married to music executive Jason Bratman from 2005-2010. She has a six-year-old son, Max, from her first marriage.
He asked and I said…… pic.twitter.com/XWZVZOjDX1
— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) February 15, 2014
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)