Christina Aguilera to Honor Aretha Franklin in First Post-Super Bowl Performance
The singer will open the Grammys alongside Jennifer Hudson this Sunday.
Christina Aguilera will open the Grammys this Sunday -- her first performance since flubbing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl this past weekend.
Aguilera will pay tribute to Aretha Franklin alongside Jennifer Hudson in a show stopping number, according to industry blog Wayne's World. Three additional artists from different genres are also expected to take part.
Franklin is also expected to make an appearance on stage to downplay reports she's suffering from pancreatic cancer, adds the blog.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR