Christina Aguilera Pregnant With Second Child (Report)
The news comes a week after the singer got engaged, and fellow "Voice" coach Cee Lo Green announced he will not return for season 7.
Christina Aguilera is pregnant with her second child, according to multiple reports.
Aguilera took to Twitter on Friday, Valentine's Day, to announce that she and Matt Rutler had made plans to tie the knot. She also posted a picture of the couple holding hands, her ring on display. The marriage will be the second for Aguilera.
Aguilera also has a six-year-old son, Max, from her first marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman.
The news also comes just days after fellow rotating Voice coach Cee Lo Green announced he will not return for season 7. While the pregnancy might suggest that Aguilera also won't be back come fall, the singer could work around the show's filming schedule, since live shows don't begin until weeks into the season. For example, Shakira filmed the audition rounds of the show's fourth season — her first — while pregnant last spring, and returned for the live rounds with her post-baby body.
Shakira and Usher return for season 6, which kicks off Feb. 24.
A rep for Aguilera declined comment on the pregnancy reports.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack