Christina Ricci in 'Saving Grace' stint
Will play a detective in multiepisode arc
Christina Ricci has signed on for a multiepisode arc on TNT's drama "Saving Grace."
"Grace" stars Holly Hunter as Grace Hanadarko, an intense Oklahoma City police detective whose wild personal life translates into a no-holds-barred approach to her detective work.
Ricci will play a young detective who temporarily partners with Grace, whose current partner, Ham Dewey (Kenneth Johnson), is going on a leave of absence. She is set to appear in three episodes of the drama, which has its second-season premiere at 10 p.m. Monday.
Ricci, who most recently appeared in the film "Speed Racer," is repped by ICM, Management 360 and attorney Melanie Cook.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR