Christine Marinoni, Cynthia Nixon Welcome Baby Son
The "Sex and the City" star, her fiancee and Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni are "doing great," says the rep.
Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon and her fiancee Christine Marinoni have welcomed a baby boy.
Marinoni gave birth to Max Ellington Nixon-Marinoni on Monday, Feb. 7, Nixon's rep confirms to People.com.
"Christine and baby are doing great," her rep says.
Nixon, 44, and Marinoni, 43, began dating in 2004, and announced their engagement in 2009.
Nixon has two children, Samatha, 14, and Charles, 8, from a prior relationship with teacher Danny Mozes.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR