Christoph Waltz Joining 'Horrible Bosses 2'
The Oscar-winning actor would play the father of Chris Pine's character in the sequel.
Christoph Waltz is back in Horrible Bosses 2.
Waltz is close to finalizing his deal to play the father of Chris Pine. The father-son duo will be a new set of mean employers in New Line's sequel to its 2011 hit comedy.
Sean Anders and John Morris, hot off of penning New Line’s surprise comedy hit We’re the Millers, are directing and producing the comedy, respectively.
Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jamie Foxx are set to reprise their roles in the workplace comedy.
Also returning are Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey, whose deals are expected to close Monday. The company is hoping to release the movie in November 2014.
Waltz was initially approached for the part but passed as he thought the offer too low and was trying to fit a play into his schedule.
Eventually, a deal was sorted out.
Also producing are Brett Ratner, Jay Stern, John Morris, John Rickard and Chris Bender.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR