Christoph Waltz Joining 'Horrible Bosses 2'
The Oscar-winning actor would play the father of Chris Pine's character in the sequel.
Christoph Waltz is back in Horrible Bosses 2.
Waltz is close to finalizing his deal to play the father of Chris Pine. The father-son duo will be a new set of mean employers in New Line's sequel to its 2011 hit comedy.
Sean Anders and John Morris, hot off of penning New Line’s surprise comedy hit We’re the Millers, are directing and producing the comedy, respectively.
Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jamie Foxx are set to reprise their roles in the workplace comedy.
Also returning are Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Spacey, whose deals are expected to close Monday. The company is hoping to release the movie in November 2014.
Waltz was initially approached for the part but passed as he thought the offer too low and was trying to fit a play into his schedule.
Eventually, a deal was sorted out.
Also producing are Brett Ratner, Jay Stern, John Morris, John Rickard and Chris Bender.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least