Christopher Gorham climbs 'The Ledge'
'Ugly Betty' actor joins Charlie Hunnam in suspense thriller
"Ugly Betty" actor Christopher Gorham is the latest to climb up on "The Ledge."
He joins Charlie Hunnam, Terrence Howard, Liv Tyler and Patrick Wilson in writer-director Matthew Chapman's suspense thriller. The film tells the story of a man (Hunnam) standing on a high-rise ledge who insists he must jump by noon as the policeman below (Howard) tries to manage the situation. Gorham will play the distraught man's roommate, a television editor.
Michael Mailer ("Loverboy") and Foresight Unlimited's Mark Damon ("Monster") are producing the film, which began shooting last week in Baton Rouge, La. Howard, Moshe Diamant, Bobby Ranghelov and Tamara Stuparich De La Barra are exec producers.
Gorham, repped by CAA and Hyphenate, next appears in the features "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend," "Trivial Pursuits" and "Somebody's Hero." He also stars opposite Piper Perabo in the USA series "Covert Affairs," which premieres during the summer.
Gorham has been a regular on the series "Popular," "Felicity," "Jake 2.0" and "Harper's Island."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR