Christopher Kirby joins 'Iron Sky' cast
Finnish sci-fi comedy about Nazis from outer space
COLOGNE, Germany -- Christopher Kirby, the actor who played Mauser in "The Matrix Reloaded" and "The Matrix Revolutions" has been cast as the third lead in "Iron Sky," the Finnish sci-fi comedy about Nazis from outer space.
Kirby will play James Washington, the "first African-American astronaut on the Moon," according to Iron Sky producers Blind Spot Pictures. There he meets the Moon Nazis, played by German co-stars Gotz Otto and Julia Dietze.
You can see Kirby talking about his role here.
"Iron Sky" has begun production with delivery expected next year. Directed by Timo Vuorensola, the Finish-German-Australian co-production was in part financed by online fans.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR