Christopher Knight, Adrianne Curry Separate After Five Years
The couple met in 2004 as part of the cast of VH1's "The Surreal Life" and went on to star in that network's "My Fair Brady."
Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry are separating after five years of marriage.
The couple announced the news on their fifth wedding anniversary.
"After starting a relationship with what seemed to be irreconcilable differences, the couple has reached a period where those differences are no longer appreciated," their manager, Phil Viardo, told Hollyscoop.com. "The decision was mutually reached after it became clear to both that some perspective was needed in order to assess their unique union."
Curry, the first winner of America's Next Top Model, met former Brady Bunch star Knight in 2004 when both were part of the cast of VH1's The Surreal Life. They went on to star in their own VH1 series, My Fair Brady.
This was Curry's first marriage and Knight's third. They had no children.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10