Christopher Lloyd Joins 'Dead Before Dawn'
Emmy-winning actor of "Taxi" fame to play a grandfather who runs an occult shop in a 3D Canadian horror picture by director April Mullen.
TORONTO – Half zombie, half demon, Christopher Lloyd has joined Dead Before Dawn, the Canadian indie 3D horror film from Wango Films, now shooting in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
The Emmy-award winning Lloyd will play the occult shop-running grandfather of Casper Galloway, played by Devon Bostick.
Dead Before Dawn, directed by April Mullen, follows college kids that accidentally unleash an evil curse that causes people to kill themselves and turn into zombie demons, or zemons.
The ensemble cast includes Martha MacIsaac, Brandon Jay McLaren, Brittany Allen, Kevin McDonald and Rossif Sutherland.
The genre picture was written by Tim Doiron, who co-produces with Mullen.
Avi Federgreen is executive producing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR