Christopher Lloyd, Ving Rhames and Paul Scheer Join the Cast of 'Piranha 3DD'
The horror film hits theaters Nov. 23.
Razor-sharp teeth don’t scare these three.
The Weinstein Company announced today that actors Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future), Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction) and Paul Scheer (The League) have signed on to take another plunge into killer fish-infested waters for Piranha 3DD, John Gulager's sequel to last year's Alexandre Aja-helmed bloodfest.
Lloyd will reprise his role as Mr. Goodman, while Rhames returns as Deputy Fallon and Scheer will play his survivor, Andrew 'Drew' Cunningham, for the second time.
Piranha 3DD is now filming in Wilmington, N.C.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!