Christopher Lloyd, Ving Rhames and Paul Scheer Join the Cast of 'Piranha 3DD'
The horror film hits theaters Nov. 23.
Razor-sharp teeth don’t scare these three.
The Weinstein Company announced today that actors Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future), Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction) and Paul Scheer (The League) have signed on to take another plunge into killer fish-infested waters for Piranha 3DD, John Gulager's sequel to last year's Alexandre Aja-helmed bloodfest.
Lloyd will reprise his role as Mr. Goodman, while Rhames returns as Deputy Fallon and Scheer will play his survivor, Andrew 'Drew' Cunningham, for the second time.
Piranha 3DD is now filming in Wilmington, N.C.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama