Christopher Lloyd, Ving Rhames and Paul Scheer Join the Cast of 'Piranha 3DD'
The horror film hits theaters Nov. 23.
Razor-sharp teeth don’t scare these three.
The Weinstein Company announced today that actors Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future), Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction) and Paul Scheer (The League) have signed on to take another plunge into killer fish-infested waters for Piranha 3DD, John Gulager's sequel to last year's Alexandre Aja-helmed bloodfest.
Lloyd will reprise his role as Mr. Goodman, while Rhames returns as Deputy Fallon and Scheer will play his survivor, Andrew 'Drew' Cunningham, for the second time.
Piranha 3DD is now filming in Wilmington, N.C.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR