Christopher Nolan's Agent Joins WME
Agent Dan Aloni, who was fired by CAA earlier this week and whose clients include Nolan, Mike Myers, David Goyer and Neal Moritz, has joined rival WME.
Dan Aloni has joined WME as a partner in the motion picture department.
Sources close to the agency say the deal with Aloni closed Friday evening. Star Aloni client Christopher Nolan is expected to join the WME ranks as well. It's unclear which of Aloni's other clients will also be joining him. He has worked with Jim Carrey, David Dobkin, Michel Gondry, David Goyer, Mandeville Films, Mike Myers, Neal Moritz, Dean Parisot, Jay Roach, Chuck Roven and Tom Shadyac.
Aloni joins WME from CAA, where he had been since 2005. Aloni was fired earlier this week amid complaints about his treatment of fellow employees.
Prior to joining CAA, Aloni spent 11 years at UTA.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR