Christopher Nolan's 'Memento' to Hit Theaters Again With New Footage
The thriller will screen at select theaters for one night only, featuring a recorded Q&A with the writer-director.
In honor of the 10th anniversary of its original release, Christopher Nolan's psychological thriller Memento is hitting theaters again -- for one night only.
The nonlinear film, written and directed by Nolan and starring Guy Pearce, will screen Feb. 17 at 11 select digital cinemas across the U.S. and Canada via Cinedigm Digital Cinema.
The screenings will feature a recorded never-before-seen Q&A with Nolan (Inception, The Dark Knight), talking to filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro at a Feb. 4 screening of the movie at theAmerican Cinematheque Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles.
Memento, released by Exclusive Media Group’s Newmarket Films, will be screened from an all-new, director-approved, high-definition digital print.
In addition, the film will be released as a 10th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-ray, available from Lionsgate Home Entertainment, on Feb. 22.
The Blu-Ray will include brand new featurette with the director discussing the legacy of the film, plus the director’s script, audio commentary with Nolan, the original short story the film was based on, "Anatomy of a Scene" and other features.
For more information, visit the official Facebook page.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR