'Chuck' Actress Lands 'Judge' Role Opposite Robert Downey Jr. (Exclusive)
David Dobkin is directing the movie, which is currently in production.
Chuck actress Sarah Lancaster has joined The Judge, the Warner Bros dramedy starring Robert Downey Jr.
David Dobkin is directing the movie, currently in production in Massachusetts, in which Downey plays a successful attorney who returns to his hometown for his mother's funeral to discover that his estranged father, the town's judge, is suspected of murder.
Lancaster will play Downey’s soon-to-be ex-wife.
Robert Duvall, Vera Farmiga, Vincent D’Onofrio, Leighton Meester, Dax Shepard and Billy Bob Thornton round out the cast.
Lancaster previously starred opposite Zachary Levi on NBC’s cult TV show Chuck and was the female lead on J.J. Abrams' TV series What About Brian.
Lancaster is repped by UTA, Precision Entertainment and Stone, Meyer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR