Chuck Lorre, Matthew Weiner to Present at Creative Arts Emmys (Exclusive)
Jon Cryer, Connie Britton, Noah Wyle and Jason Katims are among the presenters at the Sept. 10 awards ceremony.
You know you’re no longer just “The Schmemmeys” when TV’s biggest showrunner agrees to show up and hand out gold.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively that Chuck Lorre and Two and a Half Men co-star Jon Cryer will be among the presenters for the Creative Arts Emmy Awards held Sept. 10 at the Nokia Theater L.A. Live in downtown Los Angeles.
They are among other boldface-name pairs of Emmy winners and nominees that include: Connie Britton and Jason Katims (Friday Night Lights); Mitzi Gaynor and Bob Mackie (Mitzi Roaring the 20’s); Alison Brie and Dan Harmon (Community); Phil Keoghan and Bertram Van Munster (The Amazing Race); Noah Wyle and Robert Rodat (Falling Skies); Nick Tweed Simmons and Gene Simmons (Gene Simmons: Family Jewels); Kiernan Shipka and Matthew Weiner (Mad Men); and Jeff Probst, who will appear alongside Emmys producer Mark Burnett (Survivor).
For the first time in its history, the Creative Arts Emmy Awards -- which give out trophies for achievements in categories as diverse as costumes, sound editing, original music and guest stars -- will air on Reelz Channel on Saturday, Sept. 17 at 8 p.m., the night before the primetime Emmys telecast.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game