Chuck Norris Spoofs Jean-Claude Van Damme's Volvo Truck Split (Video)
The CGI parody shows Norris atop the wings of two planes, balancing 11 suited men in the formation of a Christmas tree.
Now it's none other than Chuck Norris, spoofing Van Damme's splits stunt with two planes and nearly a dozen men balanced on his head.
Cleverly created as a holiday greeting from Hungarian animation firm Delov Digital, the video shows Norris standing on the wing tips of two planes, wearing a hat that balances 11 suited men, holding each other in the formation of a Christmas tree. Accompanied by the same song as the original viral commercial, "Only Time" by Enya, the opening monologue features lines from the first scene of William Shakespeare's Hamlet.
As the frame zooms out of the CGI parody, the suited men begin to sparkle with holiday lights, while the planes hilariously hover over the clouds.
Norris isn't the only celebrity to appear in a spoofing holiday card this year. Ellen DeGeneres recently revealed that she and Portia de Rossi parodied the "Bound 2" video from Kanye West and Kim Kardashian for their Christmas greeting.
Watch Van Damme's epic original and Norris' hilarious spoof below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR