Ciara Expecting First Child
The singer announced her pregnancy by showing off her baby bump on "The View" on Tuesday.
Ciara is expecting her first child with her fiance, rapper-producer Future.
The singer made the announcement during a guest spot on The View on Tuesday. Dressed in a textured dress and matching vest, Ciara was asked by Barbara Walters, "There have been rumors about pregnancy. Do you want to confirm?"
She then responded with a smile, saying, "Of course, I would love to." She then stood up and pushed her vest back to show off her baby bump, as Sherri Shepherd touched her stomach.
Future, 30, proposed to Ciara in October 2013, surprising her with a 15-carat diamond ring when she was celebrating her 28th birthday in New York. He has three children from previous relationships.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR