Ciara, Rapper Future Engaged
He surprised her with a 15-carat diamond ring over the weekend.
NEW YORK -- Ciara's future is Future: The R&B singer and the rapper-producer are engaged.
Future surprised the Grammy-winner with a 15-carat diamond ring over the weekend, their publicist, Chris Chambers, told The Associated Press on Sunday night. She was already celebrating her 28th birthday in New York when he proposed.
Future and Ciara have been dating for a year. No wedding date has been set.
Future is not only a rapper, but a producer who has collaborated with Rihanna and his future wife. He's currently on tour performing with Drake.
Besides the recent hit "Body Party," Ciara's hits include "Goodies," ''Promise" and "Like a Boy."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR