CineAsia to Name Disney's Jo Yan as Distributor of the Year
Disney's senior vice president of studio distribution for Greater China will be honored Dec. 8 in Hong Kong.
Exhibition trade show CineAsia will honor The Walt Disney Co.'s Senior Vice President of Studio Distribution for Greater China, Jo Yan, as Distributor of the Year on Dec. 8.
Yan joined Buena Vista International in 1994, and was promoted to his current position in April, 2010, overseeing all sales and marketing for the Walt Disney Co. in Greater China, including Hong Kong and Taiwan. He is based in Disney's Shanghai offices.
Previous recipients of the award include Katharine Kim of CJ Entertainment and Sunder Kimatrai of Twentieth Century Fox International.
CineAsia 2011 will be held this year in Hong Kong from Dec. 6-8, 2011 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. It will feature preview screenings of upcoming Hollywood holiday blockbusters, and is organized by Prometheus Global Media, owner of The Hollywood Reporter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR